Saturday, July 29, 2006

Birfday

4Twenty-two years ago today my daughter Brae was born. She is a unique and fascinating creature. Here is a list of words to describe her:

creative
photogenic
altogether lovely
colorful
crafty
imaginative
observant
determined
discerning
devoted
tender-hearted
poetic
wordsmith
notetaker
musical
rhythmic
lithe
wise
diligent
fun-loving
big sister
brave
daring
adventurous
mirthful
graceful
coordinated
quirky
roller skatey
photo boothy
health conscious

Please feel free to add to this list if you know and love Brae.

-Damien

2 comments:

Sienna said...

22! Congratulations on being being born...copying your greeting, I know. But I like it.

and i like this one too...a china saying written for you this morning..

"Without you life is just the pits, my disposition's on the fritz, patience is pooped, my nerves are xonked."

without you life IS the pits. Happy 22nd!
love, sienna

linnea said...

Brae is a great big sister!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!