Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Most Popular Baby Names Last Year
Here are the top 25 names for boys and girls
starting with number one.
Boys:
Ethan, Noah, Jacob, Aiden, Logan, Jackson, Jack,
Ryan, Jayden, Matthew, Liam, Joshua, Tyler,
Benjamin, William, Alexander, Gavin, Lucas, Evan,
Nathan, Mason, Michael, Dylan, Caleb, Andrew
Girls:
Isabella, Emma, Olivia, Ava, Sophia, Madison, Chloe,
Abigail, Emily, Addison, Ella, Lily, Mia, Grace, Alexis,
Avery, Samantha, Elizabeth, Hannah, Natalie, Taylor,
Alyssa, Sarah, Hailey, Riley

2 comments:

linnea said...

I must say, those are some very cute names! Some of those I really think are neat, which I guess means I am like a WHOLE lot of other people.
I wonder if Isabella being number one has anything to do with the Twilight series? Interesting study on pop culture!

I also think it's funny that Benjamin and William are side by side on the list, and that is my Ben's middle name!

I am MOST excited about HAVING children and then being able to give them a wonderful name will be the cherry on top!

Sienna said...

how could ISsabella be the most popular? what's up with such the cutesy names for the girls... weird phonomonon.